This Greek yogurt cream cheese filling is a great way to slim-down your favorite treat. Use is in place of traditional cream cheese icing to make pumpkin roll, carrot cake or other dessert.
Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Filling
This Greek yogurt, cream cheese filling is a delicious, slimmed-down version you can use in place of traditional cream cheese icing.
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, non-fat
- 1 block 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese
- 1.25 cups Powdered Sugar
- Combine Greek yogurt and cream cheese in a bowl and stir together. Transfer to a food processor and process until blended. Slowly add the powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Recipe makes 2 1/2 cups icing or 18 servings
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): 70 calories,, 10 g carbohydrates,, 2 g protein, 2.5 grams fat, 1.5 g saturated fat,, 5 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium.